Moonta Mines Sweet Shop

Moonta Mines Sweet Shop is located in the former Moonta Mines Post Office.
Built in 1946 and operated as a Post Office until the mid 1970s, the building was refurbished as a shop in 1979 and upgraded by the National Trust in 1998.
The Sweet Shop sells a large range of old-fashioned sweets and drinks.
Contact Details
  • Details
  • Facilities
  • Activities
  • Carpark
  • Coach Parking
  • Picnic Area