Moonta Mines Sweet Shop is located in the former Moonta Mines Post Office. Built in 1946 and operated as a Post Office until the mid 1970s, the building was refurbished as a shop in 1979 and upgraded by the National Trust in 1998. The Sweet Shop sells a large range of old-fashioned sweets and drinks and is a favourite with visitors and locals alike.
Moonta Mines Sweet Shop
South Australia 5558