- Thursday 22nd February – launch of Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards
- Thursday 22nd March – Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards nominations close
- Thursday 3rd May – submissions due for Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards
- Friday 22nd June – Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards Gala Dinner, Wallaroo
Entry into the 2018 Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards is subject to the following terms and conditions. By nominating at www.yorkepeninsula.com.au/tourism-awards/nominate-now the person submitting nomination details, hereby after referred to as the entrant, agrees to the following:
- The entrant agrees to complete nominations by 5pm Thursday 22nd March and pay their $120 nomination fee or $60 for SATIC members (per nomination) at the time of nomination or within 7 days of nominating for any requiring an invoice.
- The entrant agrees to upload their 100-word description www.yorkepeninsula.com.au/tourism-awards/nominations
- The entrant will email their 5 photos to Yorke Peninsula Tourism
- Your nomination is considered your expression of interest to undertake the awards process and complete your submission(s) by 4pm, Thursday 3rd May 2018.
- $120.00 per nomination (non-refundable, GST inclusive)
- $60.00 per nomination for SATIC members (non-refundable, GST inclusive)
The nomination fee must be paid in full by Friday 30th March 2018.
The nomination fee for the Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards includes:
- Tourism awards workshops (date TBA)
- Judging panel meetings
- Site visit assessments
- Coordination and administration of the awards program
As a condition of entry, you will be required to provide your product/service on a complementary basis if a judge’s visitation is required for your category of entry (site visits are for accommodation categories only).
The entrant agrees to complete their submission in accordance with the ‘Rules for Entry’ and submit their PDF submission via email to Yorke Peninsula Tourism by 4pm, Thursday 3rd May 2018. Submissions received after this date will not be considered for judging.
Site Inspections and Judging
The award’s judging is coordinated by Yorke Peninsula Tourism. Please direct all enquiries regarding judging to Brooke Liebelt or Nicole Page on (08) 8853 3898 or email Yorke Peninsula Tourism.
Judging will take place during the months of May and June 2018. Entrants in accommodation categories only will be contacted to arrange a suitable date and time for a site inspection to occur. Please take note the site visit assessors will be judging in their own time and do not get paid to judge for the Tourism Awards program.
Awards Presentation & Dinner
Winners and medallists will be announced at the Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards Presentation Gala Night, to be held on Friday 22nd June 2018 at Coopers Alehouse Wallaroo.
The entrant authorises the use and/or reproduction of images and the 100-word descriptor in the 2018 Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards by Yorke Peninsula Tourism and the South Australian Tourism Industry Council in relation to any editorial/advertising purposes in conjunction with the Yorke Peninsula Tourism Awards.
Yorke Peninsula Tourism, the South Australian Tourism Industry Council, organising coordinators, project managers, events managers, members of the judging committees, transport and the like cannot be held responsible for any damages, loss of materials, damage to materials that are submitted as an entry for judging.
In no event will judges, Yorke Peninsula Tourism or the South Australian Tourism Industry Council be held responsible for any comment, viewpoint or expression, whether express or implied, concerning the standard or quality of an entrant's submission. By ticking the terms and conditions box, you agree not to bring a claim against any Judge, Yorke Peninsula Tourism or the South Australian Tourism Industry Council in relation to feedback on your submission.
The entrant agrees that judges' decisions are final and that no correspondence will be entered into concerning such decisions.
For further advice and information contact:
Yorke Peninsula Tourism
Brooke Liebelt or Nicole Page on (08) 8853 3898.
South Australian Tourism Industry Council
Joanna Chuddy on (08) 8110 0123.
Or visit the tourism awards website www.yorkepeninsula.com.au/tourism-awards.