Walk The Yorke
With more than 500 kilometres of continuous shared walking & cycling leisure trail, you can explore Yorke Peninsula's coastline from Port Wakefield to Moonta Bay.
With coastal trails & town walks, Walk the Yorke showcases Yorke Peninsula’s spectacular coastline, diverse coastal communities and environments unique to ‘Yorkes’.
Choose from short walks or a day walk, or why not try a multi-day walk? The hero walks of Walk The Yorke are those recommended by the designers and developers of this 500km trail, and have some of the best scenery & walking experiences.
Download the Walk the Yorke leisure trail map, and start planning your next adventure!
The Walk the Yorke project is supported by funding from the Australian Government, South Australian Government and the Yorke Peninsula Council.
Discover Walk The Yorke
Choose from one of the below 16 walks to explore Walk The Yorke...
- Port Wakefield – Port Clinton
- Port Clinton - Ardrossan
- Ardrossan – Pine Point **please note - a small section of trail approximately 1.5km south of Rogues Point & 3.5km north of Pine Point is currently under maintenance and closed for access. The remainder of the Ardrossan to Pine Point section remains accessible.
- Pine Point – Port Vincent
- Port Vincent - Stansbury
- Stansbury - Edithburgh
- Edithburgh – Port Moorowie
- Port Moorowie – Foul Bay
- Foul Bay – Marion Bay
- Marion Bay – Gleesons Landing
- Gleesons Landing – Corny Point
- Corny Point – Point Turton
- Point Turton – Port Rickaby
- Port Rickaby – Port Victoria
- Port Victoria - Balgowan
- Balgowan – Moonta Bay