Yorke Peninsula has a variety of markets throughout the region, from art & craft to local produce and the award wining Stansbury Seaside Markets.
Meet our local artisans and stock up on fresh local produce. Support the local community clubs that fundraise through stalls and catering or grab a bargain on the bric-a-brac stalls.
There are regular craft and produce markets throughout the region. Some are held monthly, others at specific times of the year...
- The undercover Copper Coast Market features a variety of art & craft, gifts, bric a brac, food stalls and more. They are generally on the last Saturday of each month in the Kadina Town Hall from 8.30am - 12.30pm.
- Curramulka Farmers Market offer fantastic local produce that continually changes with the seasons. Generally held on the first Sunday of each month from 9am - 12noon.
- Edithburgh Community Market is held undercover on the second Sunday of each month from 9am - 1pm and includes a farmers market and second hand goods.
- The Maitland Markets are held every Thursday and Friday from 10am - 4pm next to the Maitland Town Hall. From the outside, it just looks like a huge shed but inside you will find an amazing display of old shop fronts, verandahs and signage that help showcase local craft, produce, an art gallery and delicious morning and afternoon teas.
- Moonta Markets are held on the Sundays of the March and October long weekends in Moonta's Queens Square.
- Pepper Tree Market is on the second Saturday of each month behind the shops, next to the Minlaton Town Hall. Offering a range of stalls, from delicious home baked goodies and craft to second hand treasures.
- The Rotary Markets are held in Victoria Square, Kadina, generally on the last Saturday of each month from 8.30am - 12.30pm. This popular market offers a range of goods from fresh produce to arts, crafts, plants, secondhand goods, food stalls and much more.
- The Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol Port Victoria Market is held on the third Sunday of every month at the Coastal Patrol Shed, Port Victoria from 9am - 1pm. The markets are fully undercover and feature a range of items for sale with proceeds supporting the Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol.
- Stansbury Seaside Markets are held from October to April along the foreshore of Oyster Bay in Stansbury and offer a huge variety of stalls, food and local produce - a must visit on Yorke Peninsula's market calendar.
- Wallaroo Markets are at Noelene’s Book Café from January to November, the last Sunday of each month from 9am - 1pm.
- The Warooka Market is held every October long weekend, on the Saturday from 9am - 1pm.