ADD YOUR Event
The Yorke Peninsula website displays event information sourced from the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse.
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is absolutely free to list on, and it gets your event information promoted to over 200 tourism & travel websites that take the feed from it including www.yorkepeninsula.com.au, www.southaustralia.com & www.australia.com.
If you are involved in an event being held on Yorke Peninsula, and it is open to anyone to attend, your event is eligible to be listed on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse. Your event could be a business event; class or workshop; community or sporting event; market; concert or performance; exhibition or show; or a food & wine event – all are able to be listed on the ATDW for free.
Your event listing will display up to 10 images, have links to websites & social pages, can have videos uploaded, and will show all your contact details. It’s can also be a mini webpage for your event and helps with search engine optimisation.
To load your event details on the ATDW, please go to https://oauth.atdw-online.com.au/login. If you haven’t previously registered, you’ll need to complete the registration information, and you’ll then be able to log in.
Once logged in, just click on ‘add listing’ and then choose the Event category. There are subcategories (listed below), which you can choose as part of the listing process:
- Business Event
- Classes, Lessons, Workshops and Talks
- Community Event
- Concert or Performance
- Exhibition and Shows
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- Sporting Events
After you’ve chosen your category, just follow through the steps in ATDW-Online and it will assist with adding your event description, date & times including for recurring events, photos & contact information
Why should I list my event on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse?
- Free promotion to over 200 websites through Australia
- Central location for maintenance of the listing, updating & creation of new listings
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) benefits for your website
- Google trust & reputation
- Access to analytics dashboard for your listings
- Being listed on the ATDW gives you eligibility to have your events promoted through the Yorke Peninsula Tourism weekly 5CS radio spot, you can receive additional promotion through media visits and have the opportunity to be involved in the Content & Digital Asset Library
- It’s FREE!