Fishing charters operate throughout the region and are known for their tales about the ones that didn’t get away!
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, book a fishing charter with one of our local experts and you won’t be disappointed.
Whether you’re a novice or experienced, the crew are always happy to help out to ensure you hook into some great action. Head out to their best fishing grounds and catch the fish of your dreams with giant snapper and King George whiting both regulars on the menu.
Most charter operators can cater for small to large groups or if you are on your own, you can join in with another group. Target species include a range of wild fish from nannygai, snapper and morwong to harlequin, trevally, kingfish, tuna and mulloway...
Fishing charters operating around Yorke Peninsula include:
- Balgowan Charters, Balgowan
- Big Red Fishing Charters, Balgowan
- Marion Bay Fishing Charters, Marion Bay & Pondalowie Bay
- Reef Encounters Fishing Charters, Marion Bay & Pondalowie Bay
- Reel Action Fishing Charters, Marion Bay
- Real Screamer Fishing Charters, Point Turton
- Port Hughes Fishing Charters, Port Hughes